- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 60 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Timecard error: "An Oracle Error has occurred"
I'm trying to submit a timecard from 2 weeks ago. When saving, I get the following error: "An Oracle Error has occurred". Wow, that's really helpful! I have re-edited this several times, closed the browser, relaunched it and tried again, only to get the same thing. I've attached a screenshot of the page. Also, I've never had to submit an Oracle ticket before. When searching for where to do that, all I can find are links to documents that list FAQs or how to search for a previously entered ticket. Can someone enlighten me where the data input screen for entering a new ticket is please?