- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 441 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 60 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle RDB - Cannot backup AIJ due to hard data loss
I have an Oracle RDB 7.3 database (Integrity VMS 8.3 1H1) with fixed size AIJs that cannot be backed up due to hard data loss. We have dropped the AIJs, completed a full online backup of the database and rebuilt /enabled AIJs but still cannot back up the AIJs. Same message - hard data loss.
The database is now running without AIJs and verifies cleanly except for a few spams.
An earlier post indicates a rmu/convert step as part of the solution. Why?
Any help would be appreciated.