- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Instructions & Examples of Personal vs. Community Blogs & Documents
If your blog or document was created in a Community area and appears under the "blogs" or "documents" heading from that area:
You don't have to do anything. Those blogs and documents will be converted to discussions.
If your blog or document was created as part of your profile and appears under the "blogs" or "documents" section of your profile:
You must recreate them as documents in this area as blogs or documents that were created as part of a profile WILL NOT be included in our migration.
To create a new document:
Click "start a new discussion" and copy your blog or document to that new discussion.
For multiple blog entries or documents, we suggest creating a new discussion for EACH entry or each document.
Once this is complete, those blog entries and documents will be included in the migration.
Message was edited by: Jim Finch-Oracle
Community Experience Manager