- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Database 19c Compatibilites
I've question around upgrade - currently we've Oracle database 12c and we're planning to upgrade it to higher version i.e., 19c and would like to know the compatibility for the below products against 19c and if upgrade is required what version to be upgraded. Would appreciate if you can advise on this or share your thought/experiences.
Below are the current version of production along with the JDK and OJDBC version which are begin used against Oracle 12c database and would like to know the compatible versions for Oracle 19c database.
Fusion Middleware 11g with JDK 7 and OJDBC 6
OAM (Oracle Access Manager) 11.x with JDK 7 and OJDBC 6
.NET framework 4.7
Solr 4.9.0 with JDK 7
TIBCO - tibrv/8.5 ems/8.3 bw/5.12
Weblogic 12.x with JDK 7 and OJDBC 6