- 5.3K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 412 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 46 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Signs of abandonment ...
I don't know about anyone else, but it's starting to look like the site is so broken it is being abandoned. I just went to 'general database discussions', (https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/categories/3063-general_questions1) and see that the latest posting is from Oct. 20. This used to be a VERY active area, with several new discussions per day. Now, nothing in a week.
I seem to recall reading a message a week or so ago, speculating about drop-off in traffic volumes since the new platform, and the response was that that was internal, confidential information.