- 5.2K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 414 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 48 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How do I even ask for debugging symbols (PDB) for Oracle DLLs?
My application keeps crashing on a customer's computer. I have a crash dump, but without PDB files for Oracle DLLs, I can't get anywhere beyond orageneric12.dll called KERNELBASE!_RaiseException(), which is the very tip of the call stack.
How do I get access to the PDBs? Can anyone advise?