- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
APEX in ATP Autonomous Database
I've user: APEX_ADMIN (Workspace Administrator) for APEX Workspace. APEX runs in Autonomous ATP in Oracle Cloud ATP Autonomous Database. Today, when I login to APEX it prompted for Password change and I've done that. Since then I am not able to login to my workspace in OCI.
Also, after few attempts the account got locked. But, when I login from "Administration Services" as administrator (ADMIN) password of my Autonomous Database then I found APEX_ADMIN is not at all locked.
Please suggest, how to proceed? How to login to APEX in my workspace and how to unlock my account.