- 5.2K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Permission Problem. You do not have permission to do that
I'm unable to see several posts in the community. I'm getting "Permission Problem. You do not have permission to do that. I tried below links https://community.oracle.com/mosc/discussion/4100452/all-requests-go-into-inactive-no-manager-status-no-custom-specialization-rules-are-in-play-standa , https://community.oracle.com/mosc/discussion/4039585/inactive-no-manager-in-oracle-apps-concurrent-program .