- 5.6K All Categories
- 24 Introduce Yourself!
- 576 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 154 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 107 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 103 How Do I Use the Community?
- 86 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 23 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 73 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 6 Community Programs
- 6 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 26 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 111 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Permission Problem. You do not have permission to do that
I'm unable to see several posts in the community. I'm getting "Permission Problem. You do not have permission to do that. I tried below links https://community.oracle.com/mosc/discussion/4100452/all-requests-go-into-inactive-no-manager-status-no-custom-specialization-rules-are-in-play-standa , https://community.oracle.com/mosc/discussion/4039585/inactive-no-manager-in-oracle-apps-concurrent-program .