- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 456 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 108 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Why are awarded lanes for my Truck Load shipments planning for orders that are 50lbs?
We have updated our recent Truck Load bid contracts in OTM and included awarded carriers. Since then we are experiencing shipments that are 50lbs being routed as Truck Load versus LTL, in which rate is much less. I do have weight stipulations on the rate offerings (MAX). Is there something I am missing? we still want weight to help dictate the method of shipments, then by determine awarded or not awarded if it is to be routed Truck Load.