- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 440 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 59 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
My Exam session crashed about 16 questions in.
My exam session crashed today after about 15 or 16 questions. The weird part was, when i clicked on 'Next' for the next question, the screen went blank. And the proctor or whoever is invigilating did nothing and said nothing. So i clicked on the zoom tab in the hope that i could attract his attention. Then the session just bombed out and crashed.
I have logged a 2 or 3 tickets, has anyone experience crashed sessions and if yes, what happens normally? Does oracle allow you to reschedule another exam for free (it was a free one?) or do they just say tough?