- 5.4K All Categories
- 17 Introduce Yourself!
- 482 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 116 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 85 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 90 How Do I Use the Community?
- 75 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 20 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.9K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 89 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Import Issues to VBS Project
We are new to Oracle VBS tool, using it as a Version controller and CI/CD tool for our Organization.
We are having few challenges while working on the Project. Please help us with the possible solutions.
- Can we bulk Import/Export issues to VBS Project using excel or any format? We may notice multiple issues during the development process and would like to log them as issues under VBS project.
- Reporting is a concern : We have 100's of issues under different releases and sprints, is it possible to group the issues by sprint and releases and view them as a tree. for example we have 3 sprints for Release 2.0, If we want to identify the sprints under Release 2.0. We were not able to find out easily in VBS.
Thanks in Advance