Forum Stats

• 3,853,591 Users
  • 2,264,243 Discussions
  • 7,905,403 Comments

Discussions

Currency problem

User_JFUOX
User_JFUOX Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Our default currency should be USD however when customer pricing is set up it defaults to CAD and has to be changed every time. I've attempted to change the base currency through Setup>Company>Setup Tasks>Company Information, however the currency field is ghosted but shows USD. How can I can I change this so that the default currency in all areas of the system is USD?

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,745 Red Diamond

User, you have posted your question in the wrong forum.

We can't help you if we don't know the exact product and version you are talking about. Please provide this information so I can find the right forum for your question.

Timo

Moderating Team

• User_JFUOX
    User_JFUOX Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

My apologies I'm new to the company and NetSuites. We are on NetSuite (us edition) Release 2022.1.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,745 Red Diamond

Sorry, but I don't think a public-facing forum is available for your question. You should ask support.oracle.com for help. They should be able to give you more information about your problem.

Timo