This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
To install all that you can follow the next pages.1 person found this helpful
1. Intall Oracle Database, and create a database with special initialization parameters, also with spatial, text, and others.(all is in the install guide or the RCU mentioned below will tell you what does your DB need)
2. Install Weblogic 10.3 (no mucho need to know)
3. Install OIM Link:[http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E15523_01/install.1111/e12002/toc.htm]
4. You will have to take special attentiion in chapter 10, to install SSO and DAS, cause you have to use 10.1.4 version, for this you will need RCU (or Metadata Repository Creator Assitant for 10.1.4)
5. Install and run RCU for Portal and Wireless (not same that above)
6. Install Portal and BI
Of course all software you can get it in otn page.
HOpe this helps, greetings.
For upgrade to FMW 11g, please use this resource for detailed guides on individual pieces.
[FMW 11g Upgrade Guides|http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E12839_01/upgrade.1111/e10130/toc.htm]
Particularly go through the Planning Guide, upgrade guide for Id Mgmt and the Upgrade guide to Oracle Portal, Forms and Discoverer.
Also check this section on supported [starting points for Id Mgmt Upgrades|http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E12839_01/upgrade.1111/e10129/starting_points.htm#BEIEDAHI]. Also note that there is no upgrade path to SSO or oiddas.
hope that helps!
Thank you for your responses. That helps a ton.