1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2009 9:58 AM by S.PDASH

Reg: Uninvoiced Receipts Report

Hi Consultants,

We have a issue with Uninvoiced Receipts Report report for perion Oct-2009 and Nov-2009,

User obeserved that some line of a PO is generated in Nov period but this lines are not generated in Oct-2009 user asking why it happen like that.

i observed that Invoice matched this PO is put on hold at Sep-2009 and released on Dec-2009. i dont understood this issue .

Anyone can please advice me on this issue and which pos are eligible to receipt accrual period end process.

Thanks,
      Anu
        • 1. Re: Reg: Uninvoiced Receipts Report
          S.PDASH
          Hi,
          How many PO & AP Periods are open at your end?

You mentioned : 1) User obeserved that some line of a PO is generated in Nov period but this lines are not generated in Oct-2009..
          Is the PO is a BPA? If the PO lines generated for a Open Po, then creation date will appear.. What's the concern here?

2) You again mentioned : i observed that Invoice matched this PO is put on hold at Sep-2009 and released on Dec-2009. i dont understood this issue.
          Check who has applied the Hold (any user or it's a system Hold) and released by whom...

Regards,
          S.P DASH