2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2010 12:57 PM by bae_systems2 RSS

Unable to load template mappings. Web service for template mappings has fai

We are getting the "Unable to load template mappings" error while trying to access the Siebel Self Service application for Public Sector. As per the other posts I have configured the

SIEBEL_PROXY_USER_NAME/SIEBEL_PROXY_PASSWORD the same as in eapps.cfg which is GUESTCST/GUESTCST.

I am able to invokde SelfServiceTemplate rule web service from SOAP UI.

We have not setup LDAP, hence have given the paramaters for the Custom Application Object Manager (ENU) as Security Adapter Mode = DB and Security Adapter Name = DBSecAdpt.

The Siebel Web server url as http://[server-name]/custappsvcs_enu/start.swe?SWEExtSource=WebService&SWEExtCmd=Execute in the selfserviceconfiguration.properties file.

In one of the posts its mentioned that we can use NetTools to divert the request through the tunnel. to track the web service input which is going to siebel system and the response you are getting. Could you please tell me how does it work and how do i set it up.

Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,
      Monty
        • 1. Re: Unable to load template mappings. Web service for template mappings has fai
          To use NetTools to track the web service input which is going to Siebel system and the response you are getting do the following Steps -:

1.Open a new Tunnel in NetTool.

2.Specify the your Siebel Servername for the value of Tunnel to Host filed.

3.Specify your port number for the value of Listen on port and Port.The port number is same as the port number you specify in "http://[server-name:port]/custappsvcs_enu/start.swe?SWEExtSource=WebService&SWEExtCmd=Execute " link.

4.In Run/Debug or SelfServiceconfiguration.properties file substitute the I.P addr. of the machine NetTools is running on for the Siebel servername .

Once all the steps are completed you would be able to see the request and response in NetTools.

Regards,
          Himanshu Rao
          • 2. Re: Unable to load template mappings. Web service for template mappings has fai
            bae_systems2
            I would advise that you setup LDAP first. I attempted to do it the same way using DB authentication and was told point blank by Oracle tech support that it won't work unless you have LDAP setup according to the documentation. I setup and downloaded Sun One directory server. it is free and worked well.

Jesse