8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2010 8:18 PM by ynandi

I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...

ynandi
      Hello:

When I try to create an invoice in I-Supplier Portal (R12.0.6), I get the following error message:

"oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-27020: Set method for attribute "GlDate" in ApInvoicesAllEO could not be resolved."

Any ideas --- Yesh
        • 1. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          This seems to be a bug. Pl see related MOS Doc 743714.1 (Error Attempting to Create iSupplier Portal Invoice after Upgrade to 12.0.5 and September CPC patches).

Did this ever work ? If so, what changes have been made since ?

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            Hi,

Can you find any details about the error in the application.log and/or Apache (error_log* and access_log*) log files?

Regards,
            Hussein
            • 3. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
              ynandi
              HI Srini:

This is the first time I am trying this ... so do not know if this ever worked before.

I am on 12 (RUP6) -- so I assume bugs found in 12.5 have been applied in my environment.

Do I need to do any setup in AP that may cause this issue ?

Yesh
              • 4. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                Hi,
                I am on 12 (RUP6) -- so I assume bugs found in 12.5 have been applied in my environment.
                Patch 7420208 is not included in 12.0.6, so apply the patch and see if it helps in fixing the issue.
                Do I need to do any setup in AP that may cause this issue ?
                You have been requested to check the log files, and this may help in knowing whether this is a technical or functional issue.

Regards,
                Hussein
                • 5. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
                  ynandi
                  Hussein:
                  Below is the error message from the Application diagnostics .....

[31]:PROCEDURE:[ap.invoice.common.server.TransactionUtil]:getValidationVO.begin voName=ApSystemParametersVVO
                  [32]:PROCEDURE:[ap.schema.server.InvoiceHeaderHelper]:getApSystemOptions - begin
                  [32]:PROCEDURE:[ap.schema.server.InvoiceHeaderHelper]:getApprovalWorkflowFlag - begin
                  [32]:PROCEDURE:[ap.schema.server.InvoiceHeaderHelper]:getGLDate - begin
                  [32]:STATEMENT:[ap.schema.server.InvoiceHeaderHelper]:getGLDate() executed: glDate = null
                  [32]:PROCEDURE:[ap.schema.server.InvoiceHeaderHelper]:getGLDate - end
                  [33]:ERROR:[fnd.framework.OAException]:oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-27020: Set method for attribute "GlDate" in ApInvoicesAllEO could not be resolved.
                  [33]:EVENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler]:OAF LOG: Event : Check Errors, in: oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler: Exception: oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-27020: Set method for attribute "GlDate" in ApInvoicesAllEO could not be resolved. ,In VO: null
                  [33]:EVENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler]:OAF LOG: Event : Check Errors, in: oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler: Exception: oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-27020: Set method for attribute "GlDate" in ApInvoicesAllEO could not be resolved.
                  [33]:PROCEDURE:[fnd.profiles.Profiles]:getProfileOptionValue: name=OAM_UALERT_SHOW_ICON; levelID=10004; levelValue=1172; levelValueApplID=0
                  [33]:PROCEDURE:[fnd.profiles.Profiles]:getProfileOptionValue: name=OAM_UALERT_SHOW_ICON; levelID=10003; levelValue=50637; levelValueApplID=177
                  [33]:PROCEDURE:[fnd.profiles.Profiles]:getProfileOptionValue: name=OAM_UALERT_SHOW_ICON; levelID=10002; levelValue=177; levelValueApplID=0
                  [33]:PROCEDURE:[fnd.profiles.Profiles]:getProfileOptionValue: name=OAM_UALERT_SHOW_ICON; levelID=10001; levelValue=0; levelValueApplID=0
                  [33]:EVENT:[fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler]:OAF LOG: Event : Check Errors, in: oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageErrorHandler: Exception: oracle.jbo.AttrSetValException: JBO-27020: Set method for attribute "GlDate" in ApInvoicesAllEO could not be resolved. ,In Bean: null

yesh
                  • 6. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
                    Srini Chavali-Oracle
                    There is no guarantee that the patch mentioned in the MOS Doc is included in R12.0.6. Pl open an SR to confirm this information, and also to see if the patch will fix your issue.

HTH
                    Srini
                    • 7. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
                      Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                      Yesh,

No similar issues are reported in My Oracle Support, so apply the patch and see if it helps in fixing the issue. If you still get the same error, then log a SR.

Regards,
                      Hussein
                      • 8. Re: I-Supplier Portal  R12 (RUP6) ... Cannot create invoice ...
                        ynandi
                        Hussein:

My problem got fixed. I had not opened the Payables calendar for the invoice month and this was causing the issue.

I was under the impression that just having the GL calendar open for the invoice month was enough ..... but looks like we also need to open the
                        Payables calendar. Not sure why though ...seems like a duplication of effort to maintain 2 fiscal calendars ...

Yesh