If I remove the above line then, when I use Jdk 1.6 the exception changes to the following,
oracle.oc4j.admin.internal.DeployerException: com.evermind.naming.SubContext cannot be cast to javax.sql.DataSource
I have tried to search this problem but I am not getting any clues. It seems like a Java type casting problem occurring in the background between my application and Jdk 1.6 , which works fine in Jdk 1.4.2
Thanks for your reply. The builds are compiled each time the Jdk version is changed to Jdk 1.5 or 1.6, but it gives the same error. I have even placed Jdk 1.6 oracle drivers to connect to the database but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
Is there anyone who's using data-source.xml configuration for oracle on jdk 1.5 or jdk 1.6.