1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2010 9:12 AM by 746690

nohup.log files are not getting generated correctly

hai,

im a weblogic administrator. Here is my problem in weblogic. My partner has complained that nohup.logs are not getting generated properly. Like for every 5 mins a new nohup .log file is getting generated. But almost 4 to 5 logs are of 0 size and after that the 6 log file is very hug ( around MB). And the status of the managed servers is in FAILED state. When i checked the nohup logs, i can see "E297: Write Error In Swap File" and also the below error. But when i checked the disk space it is only 30 % full. Please suggest me something that can help me in this. Why is this behavior in the nohup.logs? have anyone faced anythign like this? Please help me.

But after the recycle everything is fine. But i want to know what went wrong and why it got recovered after the recycle.

<Feb 11, 2010 7:43:59 AM CST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101246> <Error occurred while flushing HTTP log file for the Web server: wl38_managed1
      java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded.
      java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes([BII)V(FileOutputStream.java:???)
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:260)
      at com.wily.introscope.agent.probe.io.ManagedFileOutputStream.write(ManagedFileOutputStream.java:423)
      at weblogic.utils.io.DoubleBufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(DoubleBufferedOutputStream.java:58)
      at weblogic.utils.io.DoubleBufferedOutputStream.flush(DoubleBufferedOutputStream.java:157)
      at weblogic.servlet.logging.LogManagerHttp$FlushLogStreamTrigger.trigger(LogManagerHttp.java:522)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.run(ScheduledTrigger.java:243)
      at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.executeLocally(ScheduledTrigger.java:229)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java:223)
      at weblogic.time.server.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java:50)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)