As you know the migration of Oracle Primavera Customer Support to the Oracle Global Customer Support systems, processes, and infrastructure took place in November 2009. We understand that this has been a big adjustment for you. Therefore, we are sending this message to provide a brief reminder of the new processes and information about how to contact Support and where to go if you have questions.
Please use your Oracle Support Identifier (SI) to contact Oracle Support either via the My Oracle Support portal or by telephone:
- [My Oracle Support |https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html]
- [Global Support Phone Numbers|http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html]
Support Identifiers were sent to directly supported customers in October 2009. If you misplaced your SI or never received one, please call the [Oracle Support hotline|http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html] .
If you contact Oracle Support by telephone, please note that the Customer Care team will take the call. The Customer Care team handles initial logging of all issues received by telephone, local language support and translation, exception handling, and handling of all non-technical questions and issues. The Customer Care team is available to handle all questions related to a customer's Support Identifier (SI) and can walk through the My Oracle Support registration process and logging of a new Service Request (SR), if needed.
Technical Service Requests logged by customers either directly via My Oracle Support or via the Customer Care team will be automatically routed to the appropriate Primavera Support Engineer for technical issue triage, analysis, and resolution. Once your request is assigned to an Engineer, you can speak directly to the Engineer regarding the status of your request by calling the [Oracle Support hotline |http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html] and entering your service request number. Doing so will transfer your call directly to the Engineer working on your request.
- Please plan to attend one of our Support webinars scheduled during the first week in March. This webinar will review the information you need to work effectively with Oracle Customer Support. Here are the details for both the conference call and web conference.
[Primavera Webinar Conference Call Dial In Information |https://strtc.oracle.com/imtapp/app/imtdocvw.jsp?did=10088523&mID=6298435]
Pass code for the web conference and conference call is Primavera
Web conference link is below each session date/time Wednesday, March 3, 2010 2PM US Eastern Time
[https://strtc.oracle.com/imtapp/app/sch_mtg_details.uix?mID=6298435] Thursday, March 4, 2010 11AM US Eastern Time
- For questions about your Support Identifier (SI), issues with My Oracle Support and/or questions about how to use My Oracle Support, please contact Oracle Support Customer Care by calling the [Oracle Support Hotline|http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html] .
- For questions about Oracle support processes, systems, the support model and/or training on My Oracle Support, please visit the [Primavera Welcome Center on My Oracle Support|https://support.oracle.com/CSP/main/article?cmd=show&type=NOT&id=888813.1] .
We look forward to speaking with you at an upcoming Support webinar and ensuring your continued success with Oracle Primavera applications.