2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2010 3:32 AM by 755708

xsl not working

Hi,

I have a xsl and i am getting this xsl content as a string by using ora:getContentAsString(ora:processXSLT('IterationStatus.xsl',bpws:getVariableData('Invoke_HTTP_SourcePackageServlet_OUT_Servlet_PostData_InputVariable','payload'))).

I am trying to send a mail by invoking a web service. The body of the mail should contain this xsl content. The issue is i can able to receive email only in Junk folder. Also only the "h1" tag is getting printed, and the rest of the things are not actually printed. Can you please help why this text area is not getting printed. But the input variable of the web service contains the necessary data.

*<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">*
      *<!-- xsl:output method="html"/ -->*

*<xsl:template match="/">*
      *<html>*
      *<head />*

*<body>*
      h1(Please note I have not given tags)
      *<font color="blue">Production Process XML:</font>*

*</h1>*
      *<textarea rows="25" cols="50">*
      *<xsl:copy-of select="*" />*

*</textarea>*
      *</body>*
      *</html>*
      *</xsl:template>*
      *</xsl:stylesheet>*

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: xsl not working
          Hi,
          What are you trying to achieve? Do you want to display the xml payload in html?

your copy-of tag needs to be like so, to copy the entire xml into html:
          xsl:copy-of select=".".

Also to display xml content in html, you might have to escape using
          <pre> tags, and use &lt; instead of <, &gt; instead of > etc.

regards,
          shanmu.
          http://www.prshanmu.com/articles/
          • 2. Re: xsl not working
            yes. I want the xml content as html. In email i can able to see only Status Production Process XML: . I cannot able to view textarea, and inside this textarea this xml content should be present.When i right click and select view source in the email, i can able to see all the xml contents. Please help to resolve this.

Thanks.