1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2010 5:09 PM by 714022

Version compatibility

Hi, I have just started working with Jdeveloper and have been tasked with repointing BPEL endpoints from one server to another. I am running into an issue with deploying the BPEL jar files using either the BPEL consule or within the Jdeveloper tool it self.

This is the error I'm receiving:

bpel_OrderDetail_1.0.jar failed to deploy.
      Error while loading process. The process domain encountered the following errors while loading the process "OrderDetail" (revision "1.0"): null. If you have installed a patch to the server, please check that the bpelcClasspath domain property includes the patch classes

My question, is there an incompatibility between the version of jdeveloper I'm suing (10.1.3.5.0) and of the SOA suite (10.1.3.4.0) that could be causing this issue? And if not, does anyone have an idea what I can look at to determine what the iss is? I have been looking at the /apps/oracle/product/10.1.3.1/OracleAS_1/opmn/logs/default_group~home~default_group~1.log log, but it's not really providing that much information (logging level is set to debug)

Thanks