This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2010 8:47 AM by 758250 RSS

deployment problem about "NUMBER"

758250 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi:

I got this problem when I tried to deploy something:

<Mar 4, 2010 3:18:11 PM EST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "TestServicePort" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "TestWS-Project1-context-root.war".
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Unable to create JAXBContext
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.createJAXBContext(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:158)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.postProcess(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:87)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:271)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:351)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:201)
     Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
Two classes have the same XML type name "{http://fod.oracle/}number". Use @XmlType.name and @XmlType.namespace to assign different names to them.
     this problem is related to the following location:
          at oracle.sql.NUMBER
          at oracle.jbo.domain.Number
          at public oracle.jbo.domain.Number oracle.fod.jaxws.GetNumberResponse._return
          at oracle.fod.jaxws.GetNumberResponse
     this problem is related to the following location:
          at oracle.jbo.domain.Number
          at public oracle.jbo.domain.Number oracle.fod.jaxws.GetNumberResponse._return
          at oracle.fod.jaxws.GetNumberResponse

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.createJAXBContext(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:148)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.postProcess(AbstractSEIModelImpl.java:87)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:271)
     at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:351)

I use view objects to retrieve data with type "NUMBER" from a database. Is that the reason to cause this problem? Would anybody please help me fix it? Thx a lot!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points