2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2010 1:25 PM by 723356 RSS

OVM templates for FIN/SCM 9.1 and/or Portal 9.1 ?

I haven't heard anything recently about the when OVM templates may be available for FIN/SCM 9.1 and/or Portal 9.1. Has anyone else heard of or have any info regarding these two products? I'd really like to get a feel for the 9.1 versions of those applications. I am very glad to have the HCM 9.1 OVM templates for testing and fit/gap. Thanks. -Mike
        • 1. Re: OVM templates for FIN/SCM 9.1 and/or Portal 9.1 ?
          We're really not at a point where we can provide committed delivery dates for the HCM template refresh or additional Apps such as PS, FIN/SCM, CRM etc. However, I can tell you that we are actively looking at additional applications at present and are hoping to provide additional templates this year.

I fully expect that there will be firm announcements on this topic later this year and certainly around the time of Oracle Open World in September.
          • 2. Re: OVM templates for FIN/SCM 9.1 and/or Portal 9.1 ?
            Ah, I figured the other products would follow soon after the HCM templates were released. It would really be beneficial to our site (and I'm sure many other customers) to get a quick way to test and fit/gap the 9.1 releases using the OVM templates. Hope Oracle considers that a valid and strong reason to create basic templates for other 9.1 products. Thanks. -Mike