This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 10:02 AM by 977303 RSS

Database Adapter InsertProblem

user8695019 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I am trying to insert a row in the master and detail table, and for that I am using Custom SQL. The problem is that I have two insert commands and
TopLink probably does not allow this.

Here is the jca file:

<adapter-config name="InsertMasterDetailTables" adapter="Database Adapter" wsdlLocation="InsertMasterDetailTables.wsdl" xmlns="http://platform.integration.oracle/blocks/adapter/fw/metadata">

<connection-factory location="eis/DB/test1" UIConnectionName="test1" adapterRef=""/>
<endpoint-interaction portType="InsertMasterDetailTables_ptt" operation="InsertMasterDetailTables">
<interaction-spec className="oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBPureSQLInteractionSpec">
<property name="SqlString" value="INSERT INTO incoming_files (id_paketa, file_type, status) VALUES (#lv_id_paketa, #lv_file_type, #lv_status); INSERT INTO incoming_file_lines (id, id_paketa, file_line) VALUES (#lv_id, #lv_id_paketa, #lv_file_line);"/>
<property name="GetActiveUnitOfWork" value="false"/>
</interaction-spec>
<input/>
</endpoint-interaction>

</adapter-config>

And error that I get:

Non Recoverable System Fault :

BINDING.JCA-12563 Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'InsertMasterDetailTables' failed due to: Pure SQL Exception. Pure SQL Execute of INSERT INTO incoming_files (id_paketa, file_type, status) VALUES (?, ?, ?); INSERT INTO incoming_file_lines (id, id_paketa, file_line) VALUES (?, ?, ?); failed. Caused by java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00911: invalid character . ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

Than You in advance!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points