6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2010 4:39 AM by Michel van Zoest RSS

Workspace unable to login: wvw_flow_security broken?

Michel van Zoest
      I have a really nasty problem with my local APEX environment.
      It is not possible to login to any of my workspaces.

When I enter my workspace, username and password and press login I first get a time-out from my browser (Chrome calls it Error 324(net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error). When reloading I get:

"Expecting p_company or wwv_flow_company cookie to contain security group id of application owner.Error ERR-7621 Could not determine workspace for application (:) on application accept."

(I don't think it's related to the problem though, but it might be helpful in finding the source of the problem)

Logging in to Admin is no problem though, it only happens when logging in to any of my workspaces.

I'm running APEX 3.1.2.0.12 on a 11.1.0.7.0 database on a Windows XP 32-bit, so the latest possible versions of everything.

The problem occured 2 weeks ago. This morning I decided to install the 3.1.2.0.0.12 Patch to try and solve it to no avail. But in the logging of the install I noticed something interesting:
      declare
      ERROR at line 1:
      ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kgiinb_invalid_obj], [0x28F374E4], 
      [0x29D6C944], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [] 
      ORA-04061: existing state of package body "APEX_030200.WWV_FLOW_SECURITY" has 
      been invalidated 
      ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body 
      "APEX_030200.WWV_FLOW_SECURITY" 
      ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 
      'APEX_030200.WWV_BIU_FLOWPAGEPLUGS' 
      ORA-06512: at line 37 
      begin
      ERROR at line 1:
      ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kgiinb_invalid_obj], [0x28F374E4], 
      [0x29D6C944], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [], [] 
      ORA-04061: existing state of package body "APEX_030200.WWV_FLOW_SECURITY" has 
      been invalidated 
      ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body 
      "APEX_030200.WWV_FLOW_SECURITY" 
      After the installation was done I checked the wwv_flow_security package, but it's valid then.

Can anyone explain this behaviour and help me out here? Are there things I can check?

Many thanks in advance for taking the time.