Has anyone had a problem with taskflows disappearing? We have created taskflows under the 'Manage TaskFlows' function and every once in a while they seem to disappear. We haven't found anything in the log files and the same user who created the taskflow can no longer access them. Any ideas? This is getting really annoying!
We have had this happen a couple of times. There was an issue with a system id and its permissions to shared services. Restarting servers and services along with rekeying the system id and password clears it up and all taskflows reappear.
It seemed to happen if a person has logged in as admin user to create or modify the taskflows first.
Then, on the same computer, a user logs in as a user that does not have the access rights to see these taskflows.
It seems like, when logging back on as admin, the old screen is still cached.
We managed to solve it like this:
1. For both users, open a different screen then the taskflow, and log off.
2. Close all browsers and Remove temporary internet files.
3. Open new browser and log on as admin.
The taskflow should then re-appear.
This may not be a very accurate description...but it's more or less how we solve the issue.
Quite likely a bug.
Interesting conversation, since we've experienced this also every now and then. Thanks Graafmans for the insight to different users accessing from same computer, didn't think of that but sort of make sense. I noticed that the security class of the task flow changed and the last edited date changed, even though the user didn't save or change the task list.