Lead the development of the FDM interface application and its documentation in the Design document and unit test documentation.
• Coordinate with the PS team on data integration dependencies and staging table output requirements.
• Transition support of the FDM application to the client FDM Administrator
• Assist the Test Lead in the writing of test scripts, and coordinating test activities.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of the HFM and FDM applications and objects (VB rules, reports, web data entry forms, etc.)
• Support training preparation (materials) and delivery.
• Assist project management with documentation of meeting minutes, action items, issues, status reports, and other project communications.
• Prior data integration development experience using Oracle Financial Data Quality Manager (FDM)
• Prior experience with the implementation of HFM consolidation system
• ODI, HAL, DIM, Informatica, or other ETL tool development experience
• Prior HFM experience
• CPA / Accounting degree
• Public Accounting experience (auditor)
• Foreign Currency translation experience
if you are interested, please send resumes to email@example.com.