1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 6, 2010 11:54 AM by 678241 RSS

JoltSessionPool: Domain //servername:9000 is unavailable

Hi

I am getting the error "JoltSessionPool: Domain //servername:9000 is unavailable" in the PIA logfile and the
      "CHECK APPSERVER LOGS. THE SITE BOOTED WITH INTERNAL DEFAULT SETTINGS, BECAUSE OF: bea.jolt.ServiceException: Invalid Session "
      in the signon page

I have started the application server and it is showing

JSL.exe 00095.00200 JSLGRP 200 0 0 ( IDLE )

Also i am able to connect using the WSL

Is there some way to check connectivity to JSL?

This is PTools 8.50 SQL Server 2008

Thanks
        • 1. Re: JoltSessionPool: Domain //servername:9000 is unavailable
          Hi

usually while creating a new domain, the configuration step ask u for application server name and jolt port used.
          u can enter the server name as an ip address or name of the server with whole domain name. default delivered port is 9000. u can use this port or change this port to ur choice one.

once ur done with the domain creation, under the webserver folder a domain name of ur choice is created, default name to be 'ps'.
          then navigate to %PS_HOME%\webserv\domain_name\applications\peoplesoft\PORTAL\WEB-INF\psftdocs\domain_name and look for configuration.properties file.
          this file has a profile to be boot up at the start of domain usually "DEV" for dev domains, and the application server name,jolt port number.

psserver=ipaddress:port

this can be changed dynamically.

Thnks!