0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2010 1:26 PM by 765253 RSS

Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper Manager Position

Hello everyone! My name is Jason Phelps and I am a Corporate Recruiter for Accenture. I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post a job opening but we are struggling to find qualified candidates. If there is a job forum that you are aware of where I should post an job opening, please let me know and I will be sure to post it in the appropriate place.

We currently have an opening for an Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper Manager consulting position and I wanted to spread the word to anyone that may be interested, or anyone that may know of someone that may be intersted. Feel free to contact me at jason.phelps@accenture.com. Thanks very much!

Key responsibilities may include:
      Providing estimating, forecasting and workplanning assistance
      Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities
      Assisting clients in defining key capabilities/requirements that will enable their strategy
      Defining application entrance and exit criteria
      Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products
      Creating project deliverable templates and standards (e.g., including process standards)
      Creating complex conceptual designs, including application interfaces and interactions
      Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities
      Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities
      Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
      Participating in recruiting activities in your geography
      Ability to travel domestically 100% to meet client demand

Basic Qualification:
      2 years of Oracle Communication Services Gatekeeper experience
      2 years of real-time mediation experience
      2 years of Management experience
      2 years of networking experience
      Undergraduate degree
      Preferred Skills:
      Technical Degree
      Java, Unix and Weblogic experience
      Diameter Protocol experience
      Experience within a technical or consulting environment
      Experience with systems integrations, implementations and interactive designs
      Experience in the systems and software development life cycle including design, development, coding, testing and implementation
      Leading small teams in successful systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design
      Professional Skill Requirements:
      Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
      Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
      Desire to work in an information systems environment
      Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
      Excellent leadership and management skills
      All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.