1) i have downloaded/installed ODI with ODPand ODQ from ORACLE website to llok into it...so which country RULE SETS are included with this free install.
2) does postal/geo coder directories are installed.
3) I copied some postal directories as part of ODQ sample tutorial.does it cover US(new york city only) and UK
4) can some give a example of REAL-TIME integration and BATCH-PROCESS
5) difference or example of Synchronous or Asynchronous Integration.
And any good documentation/tutorials other than the ones provided by ORACLE.
Oracle Data Quality for Data Integrator is an Oracle rebranded version of Trillium Software TS 12 (11g) and TS 11.5 (10g).
Neither Oracle nor Trillum provides a large set of docs and tutorial. I would suggest to look at some college level background, because data quality is a
- theory first;
- methodology second,
- a product dialect , third.
This is a good starting point : http://www.amazon.com/Executing-Data-Quality-Projects-Information/dp/0123743699
I know this could be disappoiniting, but this is , in my opinion, closest to reality.
Data quality in more a matter of "What to do" than "How to do" (which becomes important but later).