1 Reply Latest reply: May 18, 2010 2:30 PM by Dave Berry RSS

OSR - OER Migration using Oracle Registry Repository Exchange Utility

I am trying to migrate service from OER11g to OSR11g using Oracle Registry Repository Exchange Utility. But on executing the utility I found log entry

*2391 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.facade.receive.AlerReceive - asset type match count: 1*
      *2391 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.facade.receive.AlerReceive - receive from aler begin*
      *2391 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.facade.receive.AlerReceive - working on asset type: Service Type ID: 154*
      *2485 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.facade.receive.AlerReceive - asset match count: 0*
      *2485 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.facade.receive.AlerReceive - receive from aler done*
      *2485 [main] INFO com.bea.integ.uddi.RegistryManagerTool - Published (0) services to the service registry given (0) candidates.*
      *2485 [main] WARN com.bea.integ.uddi.RegistryManagerTool - There were errors publishing services to the registry:*
      *2485 [main] WARN com.bea.integ.uddi.RegistryManagerTool - No candidate services were found.*

showing failed status of migration from OER to OSR.

I followed the instructions for metadata migration provided in configuration guide and prepared the query for the repository. I provided the valid url and login credentials for the OER and OSR but still unable to migrate the service with valid WSDL from OER to OSR.

Can anybody provide me a solution for the above discussed matter.