2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2010 2:54 PM by 760173

OSB: problem when starting a managed server in an OSB cluster

Hi,

I used the configuration wizard to setup a very simple domain, containing a cluster with a managed server. When I start the managed server from the console I get prompted for the boot user and password. I specify the values I defined during the installation (weblogic user and custom passwort). After some time the managed server exists with the following exception:

####<21.04.2010 19.25 Uhr CEST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <DEMUC10525> <ManagedServer1> <main> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1271870735741> <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication for user weblogic denied
      weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication for user weblogic denied
           at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.doBootAuthorization(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.initialize(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.security.SecurityService.start(SecurityService.java:141)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

What is its problem and how do I fix it? I have not configured anything special in the domain - just the cluster, a single machine and the managed server and admin server targeted at this machine.
      The admin server starts without these problems. I also tried copying the boot.properties from the admin server to the managed server without any success - the same problem.

Regards
      Dimo

Edited by: dimo velev on 21.04.2010 11:24