1 2 3 Previous Next 36 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2010 5:07 AM by 770418

EM configuration failed

Hi everyone,

I'm a novice in Oracle.
      I get certain error messages while installing Oracle 11g
      I use a single stand alone system,that is not connected to any network and i also share a wireless network(address type is assigned by DHCP).

Before installing, during the Pre-requisite check there was a warning for the system in which DHCP is enabled , microsoft loopback adapter should be installed.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/install.102/b14316/reqs.htm#BABFHCJG

Using the above link i installed microsoft loopback adapter, but i could not perform steps 17 & 18 as my system is not connected to a domain
      +17.Add a line to the SYSTEM_DRIVE:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file with the following format, right after the localhost line:+

IP_address   hostname.domainname   hostname

+18.Check the network configuration:+

a.Open System in the Control Panel, and select the Network Identification tab.

In Full computer name, make sure you see the host name and the domain name, for example, sales.us.mycompany.com.

b.Click Properties.

In Computer name, you should see the host name, and in Full computer name, you should see the host name and domain name. Using the previous example, the host name would be sales and the domain would be us.mycompany.com.

c.Click More. In Primary DNS suffix of this computer, the domain name, for example, us.mycompany.com, should appear.

d.Exit the System Control Panel.
      By the end of installation, i get an error message stating

EM configuration failed due to the following error.
      Listener is not up. Start the listener and run EM configuration assistant again.
      Refer to log file at D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emconfig. Log
      you can rety configuring this database with EM by manually running D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\BIN\emca script

How do i configure my system, to get EM installed.
      Thanking in advance

Edited by: user13065248 on May 2, 2010 12:00 AM
        • 1. Re: EM configuration failed
          >
          EM configuration failed due to the following error.
          Listener is not up. Start the listener and run EM configuration assistant again.
          Refer to log file at D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emconfig. Log
          you can rety configuring this database with EM by manually running D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\BIN\emca script

How do i configure my system, to get EM installed.
          Thanking in advance
          >

Please run emca from the command prompt and let us know how it goes.
          start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt

C:\> emca -config dbcontrol db -repos recreate
          Regards,
          Phiri
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: EM configuration failed
            Hi Phiri
            when i run the belo statement

emca -config dbcontrol db -repos recreate

enter the following information
            Database SID:testdb
            Listening Port Number : 1521
            Pasword for Sys user: i tried 'change_on_install' and also 'jasna' the default password which i gave during installation, but its showing invalid userid or password

Thanks
            • 3. Re: EM configuration failed
              >
              when i run the belo statement

enter the following information
              Database SID:testdb
              Listening Port Number : 1521
              Pasword for Sys user: i tried 'change_on_install' and also 'jasna' the default password which i gave during installation, but its showing invalid userid or password
              >

Please change the password, then try again.

C:\> sqlplus / as sysdba
              SQL>ALTER USER sys IDENTIFIED BY oracle

C:\> emca -config dbcontrol db -repos recreate
              Regards,
              Phiri
              • 4. Re: EM configuration failed
                hi Phiri,

How do i change the password

Thanks
                • 5. Re: EM configuration failed
                  Login as SYS, then issue the ALTER USER statement as show below.

C:\> sqlplus / as sysdba

SQL>ALTER USER sys IDENTIFIED BY oracle
                  Regards,
                  Phiri
                  • 6. Re: EM configuration failed
                    oradba
                    http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28301/toc.htm
                    • 7. Re: EM configuration failed
                      when i entered the command 'alter sys user identified by oracle' in sql the result was 'user altered'
                      It is showing

enter the folowing information
                      database SID:testdb
                      listener port no:1521
                      Password for sys user: ??
                      what is the password that i should enter
                      • 8. Re: EM configuration failed
                        Use oracle

Regards,
                        Phiri
                        • 9. Re: EM configuration failed
                          Have you managed to configure DB Control?

Regards,
                          Phiri
                          • 10. Re: EM configuration failed
                            No

Edited by: user13065248 on May 2, 2010 2:41 AM
                            • 11. Re: EM configuration failed
                              Is there a specific problem you encountered?

Regards,
                              Phiri
                              • 12. Re: EM configuration failed
                                when i give oracle as password, still i get the same mesg, invalid user id or password

Edited by: user13065248 on May 2, 2010 3:14 AM
                                • 13. Re: EM configuration failed
                                  >
                                  when i give oracle as password, still i get the same mesg, invalid user id or password
                                  >

Please show us contents of the log file; the log file should be able to provide us with more details associated to the error.

Regards,
                                  Phiri
                                  • 14. Re: EM configuration failed
                                    below is the content of log file

May 2, 2010 10:26:33 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag '-migrate' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateFromDBControl' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateToCentralAgent' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateFromCentralAgent' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateToDBControl' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag '-migrate' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateFromDBControl' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateToCentralAgent' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateFromCentralAgent' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'migrateToDBControl' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:33 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setParam
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: LOG_FILE value: D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emConfig.log
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:34 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setParam
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: HOST value: zameel
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: PORT value: 1521
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: SID value: oracle
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: LISTENER value: LISTENER
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: LISTENER_OH value: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:34 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag '-config' set to true
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'db' set to true
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: EM_HOME value: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: DB_UNIQUE_NAME value: oracle
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: SERVICE_NAME value: oracle
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: ORACLE_HOME value: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'dbcontrol' set to true
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'UPDATE_EMAIL' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag '-backup' set to false
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'create' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:34 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    CONFIG: Restoring oracle.installer.oui_loc to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oui
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:35 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.FileUtil _copyFile
                                    CONFIG: Copying file D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\emca\emca_2010_05_02_10_26_33.log to D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emConfig.log
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:35 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig addEMCALogFile
                                    CONFIG: ORACLE_BASE :D:\app\Administrator
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:35 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    CONFIG: Restoring oracle.installer.oui_loc to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oui
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:35 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:35 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig perform
                                    INFO: This operation is being logged at D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emConfig.log.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:36 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil isCRSInstalled
                                    CONFIG: isCRSInstalled: false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:36 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:36 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:36 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'CHECK_CONFIG' set to true
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:36 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine connecting with SID: oracle, oracleHome: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3, and user: SYS
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine created successfully and connected
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine connecting with SID: oracle, oracleHome: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3, and user: DBSNMP
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter MODIFY_SID.
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine connecting with SID: oracle, oracleHome: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3, and user: SYS
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'asm_db' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getDbServiceName
                                    CONFIG: No service name available. Will try to set db_unique_name.db_domain
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setParam
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: DB_UNIQUE_NAME value:
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DB_UNIQUE_NAME.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getDbUniqueName
                                    CONFIG: No Database unique name available. Will try to retrieve it from DB itself
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DB_DOMAIN.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getDbDomain
                                    CONFIG: No db domain available. Will query db for db_domain parameter
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: SERVICE_NAME value: oracle
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DBID.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getDbid
                                    CONFIG: No dbid available. Will query db to extract it.
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: DBID value: 1591012177
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine connecting with SID: oracle, oracleHome: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3, and user: SYSMAN
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:39 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:39 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter ORACLE_HOSTNAME.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:58 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:58 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:59 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMDBPreConfig invoke
                                    CONFIG: Passed repository configuration check
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:59 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter GLOBAL_DB_UNIQUE_NAME.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:59 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getGlobalDbUniqueName
                                    CONFIG: No Global database unique name available. Will try to retrieve it from DB itself
                                    May 2, 2010 10:26:59 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DB_DOMAIN.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.DatabaseChecks getDbDomain
                                    CONFIG: No db domain available. Will query db for db_domain parameter
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setParam
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: GLOBAL_DB_UNIQUE_NAME value: oracle
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.FileUtil _copyFile
                                    CONFIG: Copying file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emd.properties to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emd.properties.emca.tmp
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.FileUtil backupFile
                                    CONFIG: The original file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emd.properties has been copied to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emd.properties.emca.tmp
                                    CONFIG: Copying file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emoms.properties to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emoms.properties.emca.tmp
                                    CONFIG: The original file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emoms.properties has been copied to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emoms.properties.emca.tmp
                                    CONFIG: Copying file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\emd\targets.xml to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\emd\targets.xml.emca.tmp
                                    CONFIG: The original file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\emd\targets.xml has been copied to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\emd\targets.xml.emca.tmp
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil isCRSInstalled
                                    CONFIG: isCRSInstalled: false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    CONFIG: Cluster.isCluster: false. Skip call to getLocalNode
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    CONFIG: isLocalNodeDone: true localNode: null
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'IS_CENTRAL_AGENT_RECONFIG' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.CentralAgentUtil isCentralAgentConfigured
                                    CONFIG: Sid: oracle Host: ZAMEEL Node: null OH: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 agentHome: null isCentral: false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.DBControlUtil isDBConsoleConfigured
                                    CONFIG: Sid: oracle Host: ZAMEEL Node: null OH: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 isDBC: false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'IS_CENTRAL_AGENT_CONFIGURED' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setFlag
                                    CONFIG: Flag 'IS_DBCONTROL_CONFIGURED' set to false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:18 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter AGENT_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter RMI_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter JMS_PORT.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:28 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:28 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.DBControlUtil isDBConsoleConfigured
                                    CONFIG: Sid: oracle Host: ZAMEEL Node: null OH: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 isDBC: false
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:28 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter PORTS_FILE.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter JMS_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter JMS_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter RMI_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter RMI_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter AGENT_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter AGENT_PORT.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.OUIInventoryUtil setOUILoc
                                    CONFIG: Setting oracle.installer.oui_loc to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oui
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.OUIInventoryUtil setOUILoc
                                    CONFIG: Setting oracle.installer.oui_loc to D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oui
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PortManager markAllUsedPorts
                                    CONFIG: Homes to scan for used ports: [D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3]
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:37 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PortManager markAllUsedPorts
                                    CONFIG: Searching all DBConsole instances for used ports under ORACLE_HOME D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PortManager markAllUsedPorts
                                    CONFIG: Marking JMS port: null from D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oc4j\j2ee\OC4J_DBConsole
                                    CONFIG: Marking RMI port: null from D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oc4j\j2ee\OC4J_DBConsole
                                    CONFIG: Marking HTTP port: null from D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\oc4j\j2ee\OC4J_DBConsole
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PortManager getAgentPort
                                    CONFIG: Cannot parse EMD_URL correctly. No port identified
                                    CONFIG: Marking Agent port: null from D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\config\emd.properties
                                    CONFIG: Cannnot parse EMD_URL correctly. No port identified
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.FileUtil getProperties
                                    CONFIG: Error reading file D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\install\staticports.ini
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PortManager getFreePorts
                                    CONFIG: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3:ZAMEEL:null:oracle:{}:null:{DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT=1158, RMI_PORT=5520, JMS_PORT=5540, AGENT_PORT=3938}
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter AGENT_PORT_oracle.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager setParam
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: AGENT_PORT_oracle value: 3938
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT_oracle value: 1158
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter JMS_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: JMS_PORT_oracle value: 5540
                                    CONFIG: No value was set for the parameter RMI_PORT_oracle.
                                    CONFIG: Setting param: RMI_PORT_oracle value: 5520
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:38 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMDBPreConfig getFreePorts
                                    CONFIG: Ports assigned for SID: oracle : {DBCONTROL_HTTP_PORT=1158, RMI_PORT=5520, JMS_PORT=5540, AGENT_PORT=3938}
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.ClusterUtil getLocalNode
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMDBPreConfig copyAgentTimeStampFile
                                    CONFIG: File: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\ZAMEEL_oracle\sysman\emd\agntstmp.txt:ZAMEEL does not exists.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig unlockAccounts
                                    CONFIG: Unlocking dbsnmp and sysman
                                    May 2, 2010 10:27:48 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig invoke
                                    CONFIG: Successfully unlocked relevant accounts
                                    CONFIG: SQLEngine connecting with SID: oracle, oracleHome: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3, and user: SYSMAN
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig createOutOfBoxJobs
                                    CONFIG: Finished executing emreposoutofbox.sql
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:00 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig createOutOfBoxJobs
                                    CONFIG: Submitting dbms job: D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\emdrep\sql\core\latest\admin\admin_submit_dbms_jobs.sql
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig createOutOfBoxJobs
                                    CONFIG: Successfully submitted dbms job
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig unlockMGMTAccount
                                    CONFIG: Unlocking mgmt view user account
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig unlockMGMTAccount
                                    CONFIG: view user sql: declare repos_pwd varchar2(30); view_user varchar2(30); view_user_pwd varchar2(30); view_user_acc_status varchar2(30); begin repos_pwd := ?; sysman.mgmt_view_priv.get_view_user(view_user); select account_status into view_user_acc_status from sys.dba_users where upper(username) = upper ( view_user ); IF view_user_acc_status like '%LOCKED%' THEN execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' account unlock'; END IF; IF view_user_acc_status like '%EXPIRED%' THEN sysman.mgmt_view_priv.set_view_user_creds ( repos_pwd ); sysman.mgmt_view_priv.GET_VIEW_USER_CREDS ( view_user, view_user_pwd ); execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' identified by ' || view_user_pwd || ''; END IF; end;
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:04 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PlatformInterface executeCommand
                                    CONFIG: Starting execution: CMD /C D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts\emca\emcaDbUtil.bat "D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts;D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\bin;" D:/app/Administrator/product/11.1.0/db_3/perl/5.8.3/bin/MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\perl.exe D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts\emca\emcaDbUtil.pl D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 oracle SYS SYSDBA declare repos_pwd varchar2(30); view_user varchar2(30); view_user_pwd varchar2(30); view_user_acc_status varchar2(30); begin repos_pwd := ?; sysman.mgmt_view_priv.get_view_user(view_user); select account_status into view_user_acc_status from sys.dba_users where upper(username) = upper ( view_user ); IF view_user_acc_status like '%LOCKED%' THEN execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' account unlock'; END IF; IF view_user_acc_status like '%EXPIRED%' THEN sysman.mgmt_view_priv.set_view_user_creds ( repos_pwd ); sysman.mgmt_view_priv.GET_VIEW_USER_CREDS ( view_user, view_user_pwd ); execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' identified by ' || view_user_pwd || ''; END IF; end; 1 SYSMAN_PWD
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PlatformInterface executeCommand
                                    CONFIG: Exit value of 0
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:09 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.PlatformInterface executeCommand
                                    CONFIG: Execution of CMD /C D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts\emca\emcaDbUtil.bat "D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts;D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\bin;" D:/app/Administrator/product/11.1.0/db_3/perl/5.8.3/bin/MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\perl.exe D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3\sysman\admin\scripts\emca\emcaDbUtil.pl D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 oracle SYS SYSDBA declare repos_pwd varchar2(30); view_user varchar2(30); view_user_pwd varchar2(30); view_user_acc_status varchar2(30); begin repos_pwd := ?; sysman.mgmt_view_priv.get_view_user(view_user); select account_status into view_user_acc_status from sys.dba_users where upper(username) = upper ( view_user ); IF view_user_acc_status like '%LOCKED%' THEN execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' account unlock'; END IF; IF view_user_acc_status like '%EXPIRED%' THEN sysman.mgmt_view_priv.set_view_user_creds ( repos_pwd ); sysman.mgmt_view_priv.GET_VIEW_USER_CREDS ( view_user, view_user_pwd ); execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' identified by ' || view_user_pwd || ''; END IF; end; 1 SYSMAN_PWD completed successfully
                                    CONFIG: Arguments passed D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 oracle SYS SYSDBA declare repos_pwd varchar2(30); view_user varchar2(30); view_user_pwd varchar2(30); view_user_acc_status varchar2(30); begin repos_pwd := ?; sysman.mgmt_view_priv.get_view_user(view_user); select account_status into view_user_acc_status from sys.dba_users where upper(username) = upper ( view_user ); IF view_user_acc_status like '%LOCKED%' THEN execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' account unlock'; END IF; IF view_user_acc_status like '%EXPIRED%' THEN sysman.mgmt_view_priv.set_view_user_creds ( repos_pwd ); sysman.mgmt_view_priv.GET_VIEW_USER_CREDS ( view_user, view_user_pwd ); execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' identified by ' || view_user_pwd || ''; END IF; end; 1 SYSMAN_PWD

Connecting to database oracle in home D:\app\Administrator\product\11.1.0\db_3 with user "SYS" role "SYSDBA".
                                    connected to database.
                                    sql to execute declare repos_pwd varchar2(30); view_user varchar2(30); view_user_pwd varchar2(30); view_user_acc_status varchar2(30); begin repos_pwd := ?; sysman.mgmt_view_priv.get_view_user(view_user); select account_status into view_user_acc_status from sys.dba_users where upper(username) = upper ( view_user ); IF view_user_acc_status like '%LOCKED%' THEN execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' account unlock'; END IF; IF view_user_acc_status like '%EXPIRED%' THEN sysman.mgmt_view_priv.set_view_user_creds ( repos_pwd ); sysman.mgmt_view_priv.GET_VIEW_USER_CREDS ( view_user, view_user_pwd ); execute immediate 'alter user ' || view_user || ' identified by ' || view_user_pwd || ''; END IF; end;
                                    noOfParams to bind: 1.
                                    sql execute successfully.

May 2, 2010 10:28:10 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig unlockMGMTAccount
                                    CONFIG: Unlocked mgmt_view account
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:10 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig invoke
                                    CONFIG: Successfully unlocked mgmt_view account
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:10 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager getParam
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:20 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:20 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.util.GeneralUtil initSQLEngine
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:21 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager checkListenerStatusForDBControl
                                    CONFIG: ORA-12541: TNS:no listener

oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLFatalErrorException: ORA-12541: TNS:no listener

at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLEngine.executeImpl(SQLEngine.java:1530)
                                         at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.sqlEngine.SQLEngine.executeSql(SQLEngine.java:1771)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager.checkListenerStatusForDBControl(ParamsManager.java:2708)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:368)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:147)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig.perform(EMConfig.java:222)
                                         at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.em.EMConfiguration.run(EMConfiguration.java:460)
                                         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:21 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig perform
                                    SEVERE: Listener is not up. Start the Listener and run EM Configuration Assistant again .
                                    Refer to the log file at D:\app\Administrator\cfgtoollogs\dbca\oracle\emConfig.log for more details.
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:21 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig perform
                                    CONFIG: Stack Trace:
                                    oracle.sysman.emcp.exception.EMConfigException: Listener is not up. Start the Listener and run EM Configuration Assistant again .
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.ParamsManager.checkListenerStatusForDBControl(ParamsManager.java:2715)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:368)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMReposConfig.invoke(EMReposConfig.java:147)
                                         at oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig.perform(EMConfig.java:222)
                                         at oracle.sysman.assistants.util.em.EMConfiguration.run(EMConfiguration.java:460)
                                         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
                                    May 2, 2010 10:28:21 AM oracle.sysman.emcp.EMConfig restoreOuiLoc
                                    1 2 3 Previous Next