14 Ответы Последний ответ: 08.05.2010 7:36, автор: 770451

signing the jacob.jar

Hi, can any one help how to sign the jacob.jar..

i have set up all my serve files "formsweb.cfg,default.env,webutil.cfg,forms,conf" as per the manual i got in my previous post..
      but i am getting the below mentioned error, can any one kindly help me how to sign the jacob.jar

Forms Applet version is : 10.1.2.0

Exception occurred during event dispatching:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission loadLibrary.jacob)

at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkLink(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at com.jacob.com.Dispatch.<clinit>(Dispatch.java:537)

at oracle.forms.webutil.ole.OleFunctions.create_obj(OleFunctions.java:398)

at oracle.forms.webutil.ole.OleFunctions.getProperty(OleFunctions.java:189)

at oracle.forms.handler.UICommon.onGet(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onGetHandler(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processMessage(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processSet(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onMessageReal(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processEventEnd(Unknown Source)

at oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
        • 1. Re: signing the jacob.jar
          Andreas Weiden
          Baig has a blog-entry about configuring webutil http://baigsorcl.blogspot.com/2010/01/open-file-dailog-box-example-using.html
          • 2. Re: signing the jacob.jar
            thanks for andreas. let me check, now i am out of office. let me check this and with my server files tomorrow and reply you.
            • 3. Re: signing the jacob.jar
              CraigB
              This sounds like an operating system permissions issue. When I attempted to sign the jacob.jar on my new laptop I got an "Access Denied" error like you - I don't recall if it was the same "Complete" error that you listed. In any case, I got a similar error. I finally traced it down to the fact that my PATH was pointed to the wrong JDK Library. Once I corrected this I was able to successfully sign the Jacob.jar.

Hope this helps,
              Craig

If a response is helpful or correct, please mark it accordingly.
              • 4. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                Zeeshan BaiG
                also make sure your form builder is closed
                • 5. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                  craig can you say me where should i find the PATH.
                  • 6. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                    Zeeshan BaiG
                    Check this everything is there.......
                    Andreas Weiden wrote:
                    Baig has a blog-entry about configuring webutil http://baigsorcl.blogspot.com/2010/01/open-file-dailog-box-example-using.html
                    • 7. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                      Dear baig
                      i did all the setting as per your example posted on the blog but still i get the same error. can you please tell me how to set up the path for java console

Jar sign also successful.see the command

D:\FRAS10gR2\oracle\FRHome_1\forms\webutil>sign_webutil.bat D:\FRAS10gR2\oracle\
                      FRHome_1\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar
                      Generating a self signing certificate for key=webutil2...
                      ...successfully done.

Backing up D:\FRAS10gR2\oracle\FRHome_1\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar as D:\FRAS10gR
                      2\oracle\FRHome_1\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar.old...
                      1 file(s) copied.
                      Signing D:\FRAS10gR2\oracle\FRHome_1\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar using key=webutil
                      ...successfully done.
                      • 8. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                        Zeeshan BaiG
                        You need to sign 2 jar files.......... frmwebutil.jar and Jacob.jar
                        can you please tell me how to set up the path for java console
                        i dont understand what do you mean by here...

DO you want to see java console ?

its appears on the task bar

Please post the complete error appearing in the Java console for better understanding
                        • 9. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                          Dear Baig
                          I have signed both the jar files (frmwebutil.jar and Jacob.jar). see below error showed in java console.

Loading http://80.0.0.43:7778/forms/java/frmall_jinit.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://80.0.0.43:7778/forms/java/frmall.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://80.0.0.43:7778/forms/java/frmwebutil.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://80.0.0.43:7778/forms/java/jacob.jar from JAR cache

proxyHost=null

proxyPort=0

connectMode=HTTP, native.

Forms Applet version is : 10.1.2.0

Exception occurred during event dispatching:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission loadLibrary.jacob)

at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkLink(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at com.jacob.com.Dispatch.<clinit>(Dispatch.java:537)

at oracle.forms.webutil.ole.OleFunctions.create_obj(OleFunctions.java:398)

at oracle.forms.webutil.ole.OleFunctions.getProperty(OleFunctions.java:189)

at oracle.forms.handler.UICommon.onGet(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onGetHandler(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processMessage(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processSet(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onMessageReal(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.processEventEnd(Unknown Source)

at oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
                          • 10. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                            Zeeshan BaiG
                            The main question.......when this errors appears i mean on which event?..... and what you are doing with webutil

Check your OS level permission on the directories you are going to work.
                            • 11. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                              Baig i am calling a form in that for on button press i am downloading the ayx.doc file from DB table(blob column) to C:\ path then i want to open that downloaded .Doc(Word Application) file.

Edited by: user7683024 on May 6, 2010 3:12 AM
                              • 12. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                                Zeeshan BaiG
                                AAAAAAH its always good to give as much information in the first post Make sure to change in webutil

did you change the transfer.database.enabled parameter to TRUE in DevSuiteHome1\forms\server\webutil.cfg file ?
                                transfer.database.enabled=TRUE
                                if required set appserver parameters to TRUE also by default it is disabled due to security reasons

check my blog post working with lobs http://baigsorcl.blogspot.com/search/label/WebUtil
                                • 13. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                                  Sarah
                                  hi

try something like this.
                                  How to get up and running with WebUtil 1.06 included with Oracle Developer Suite 10.1.2.0.2 on a win32 platform 
                                  Solution
                                  Assuming a fresh "Complete" install of Oracle Developer Suite 10.1.2.0.2,
                                  here are steps to get a small test form running, using WebUtil 1.06.

Note: [OraHome] is used as an alias for your real oDS ORACLE_HOME.
                                  Feel free to copy this note to a text editor, and do a global find/replace on 
                                  [OraHome] with your actual value (no trailing slash). Then it is easy to 
                                  copy/paste actual commands to be executed from the note copy.

1) Download http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jacob-project/jacob_18.zip 
                                    and extract to a temporary staging area. Do not attempt to use 1.7 or 1.9.

2) Copy or move jacob.jar and jacob.dll
                                    [JacobStage] is the folder where you extracted Jacob, and will end in ...\jacob_18
                                       cd [JacobStage]
                                       copy jacob.jar [OraHome]\forms\java\.
                                       copy jacob.dll [OraHome]\forms\webutil\.
                                    The Jacob staging area is no longer needed, and may be deleted.

3) Sign frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar
                                    Open a DOS command prompt.
                                    Add [OraHome]\jdk\bin to the PATH:
                                       set PATH=[OraHome]\jdk\bin;%PATH%
                                    Sign the files, and check the output for success:
                                       [OraHome]\forms\webutil\sign_webutil [OraHome]\forms\java\frmwebutil.jar
                                       [OraHome]\forms\webutil\sign_webutil [OraHome]\forms\java\jacob.jar

4) If you already have a schema in your RDBMS which contains the WebUtil stored code,
                                    you may skip this step. Otherwise,
                                    Create a schema to hold the WebUtil stored code, and privileges needed to
                                    connect and create a stored package. Schema name "WEBUTIL" is recommended
                                    for no reason other than consistency over the user base.
                                    Open [OraHome]\forms\create_webutil_db.sql in a text editor, and delete or comment
                                    out the EXIT statement, to be able to see whether the objects were created witout
                                    errors.
                                    Start SQL*Plus as SYSTEM, and issue:
                                       CREATE USER webutil IDENTIFIED BY [password]
                                       DEFAULT TABLESPACE users
                                       TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp;
                                       /
                                       GRANT CONNECT, CREATE PROCEDURE, CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM TO webutil;
                                       /

CONNECT webutil/[password]@[connectstring]
                                       @[OraHome]\forms\create_webutil_db.sql
                                       -- Inspect SQL*Plus output for errors, and then
                                       CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM webutil_db FOR webutil.webutil_db;
                                       /

Reconnect as SYSTEM, and issue: 
                                       grant execute on webutil_db to public;

/

5) Modify [OraHome]\forms\server\default.env, and append [OraHome]\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar 
                                    to the CLASSPATH entry.

6) Start the OC4J instance

7) Start Forms Builder and connect to a schema in the RDBMS used in step (4).
                                    Open webutil.pll, do a "Compile ALL" (shift-Control-K), and generate to PLX (Control-T).
                                    It is important to generate the PLX, to avoid the FRM-40039 discussed in
                                    Note 303682.1
                                    If the PLX is not generated, the Webutil.pll library would have to be attached with
                                    full path information to all forms wishing to use WebUtil. This is NOT recommended.

8) Create a new FMB.
                                    Open webutil.olb, and Subclass (not Copy) the Webutil object to the form.
                                    There is no need to Subclass the WebutilConfig object.
                                    Attach the Webutil.pll Library, and remove the path.
                                    Add an ON-LOGON trigger with the code
                                           NULL;
                                    to avoid having to connect to an RDBMS (optional).
                                    Create a new button on a new canvas, with the code
                                           show_webutil_information (TRUE);
                                    in a WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger.
                                    Compile the FMB to FMX, after doing a Compile-All (Shift-Control-K).

9) Under Edit->Preferences->Runtime in Forms Builder, click on "Reset to Default" if
                                    the "Application Server URL" is empty.
                                    Then append "?config=webutil" at the end, so you end up with a URL of the form
                                        http://server:port/forms/frmservlet?config=webutil

10) Run your form.
                                  sarah
                                  1 пользователь считает эту информацию полезной
                                  • 14. Re: signing the jacob.jar
                                    Very much Thanks baig and sarah for you supports to me it done, i made changesto my server files as per your doc and it is working fain

Edited by: user7683024 on May 8, 2010 12:35 AM