I'm testing Oracle BPM Suite 11g R1. Below are some issues to be considered :
1. Organization Unit issue - In BPM Workspace, after creating an Organization Unit, we've assigned members and a manager. As all the organizational members (and only them) should be able to see the process, in our case the manager and some of the Organization users still not be able to see the process?
So, how can we associate a process to the organizational unit that we have created before?
Otherwise, is there any difference between Organization Unit that is created in JDeveloper and deployed with the process and the one created in the BPM Workspace after the deployment of the process? What is the best way to create an Organization unit?
2. Process Owner issue - Process Owners are responsible for the overall supervision of the running business process. In our case, the participant with the process owner role doesn't see it's process. Is there any others parameters to add in BPM Workspace when defining the process owner?
3. BPM Composer errors:
- After converting a BPM project P1 to a template and published it to the BPM MDS, I created a new project, P2, based on the template in BPM Composer. I'm able to edit the process within the project P2 based on the edit policies defined by the template in BPM Composer. However, no change (update) on the P2 is not taken into account when republishing to MDS. Moreover, the deployment of P2 from BPM Composer to BPM runtime doesn't work?
- The deployment attempts of processes from BPM Composer to the running environment failed every time, and we get the following error message:
“Deployment Failed: Error occurred during deployment of component: RequestHello to service engine: implementation.workflow, for composite: HelloBPM: ORABPEL-30124”
The server log is :
Caused By: ORABPEL-30124
Error while deploying task metadata.
the template namespace http://xmlns.oracle.com/HelloWorld/HelloBPM/RequestHello is already in use as a task namespace.
Check if a template project with namespace http://xmlns.oracle.com/HelloWorld/HelloBPM/RequestHello was deployed earlier. Please avoid deploying template projects. Please use a different namespace for the current task definition to fix the problem.The task flow associated with the template project will not work with this project anymore if the namespace is changed.
4. EXTERNAL LDAP - For testing purpose, I have installed an external LDAP (OpenLdap Server witch is installed in a different machine from the one where BPM server is running). BPM would then use this LDAP for its authorization and management.
However, when I try to reassign to users defined in my external LDAP it doesn't work. Also, the ad hoc route doesn't add the new assigned at all?
So, is there any detailed documentation about the integration of an external LDAP (Other than OID) with OBPM Directory?
5. Process Deployment exception - The following deployment error often occurs, within BPM Workspace, when we try to start an instance of the oldest version of the deployed processes. In our case we have 3 differents process versions.
+“Cannot create instance in process 'default/HelloBPM!1.1*soa_c21b4e28-c34e-4e8f-88f5-58c45f35b45c/HelloProcess'".+
The server log is:
Process not found.
the BPMN process "HelloProcess" with revision "1.1" is not loaded.
The process was not initialized properly, or the process was disabled.
Set the logging level to debug mode, check the log for the underlying exception trace related to this process loading problem.at com.collaxa.cube.engine.deployment.DeploymentManager.getProcess(DeploymentManager.java:135)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
(1) You need to associate Organization Unit with your BPM Project. To do this, go to BPM Studio/Organizational Chart/ From Repository option. Connect to your Application Server and select the Organization Unit. This will associate OU to the BPM Project. Please note that when an OU is defined, the member will be able to see only the process tasks - only if he is associated to the OU and the swimlane role.
(2) Process owner does not automatically become the owner of the tasks associated with the process. This is a limitation and will be addressed in a future release.
(3) Deployment error due to duplicate task forms is a known issue. Currently the product generates unique namespaces for User Interfaces for the different Project variants dervied from the same "Project Template". However, it does not check to see if a Project with User Interfaces with conflicting namespaces is already deployed. To get around your issue, first undeploy the Sales Quote Project ---- then you do deploy the Project variants.
(4) Oracle BPM Suite uses Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS) for LDAP integration. We have forwarded your request to the OPSS group and awaiting a response.
(5) Undeploy and then do a fresh deploy. This bug will be fixed soon.