This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Like you said.. steps are simple and clearly mentioned in guide.
1. create a variable of type string
2. after configuring the file adapter , go to corresponding receive activity , go to properties tab
3. search for a property with name as jca.file.FileName . This basically keeps track of file name
4. for this property, give the value as name of variable created in step 1 above
5. Use this variable anywhere in assign / transform
Thanks Ketan for the quick reply.
I am creating a BPMN process.
In composite.xml I have added a file adapter.
This file adpter read service is attached to my start of process (start on message) .
So my receive activity is start of process and there I do not see any properties tab.
Sorry I haven't worked on BPMN. I thought earlier you were developing a BPEL process. Not sure of they are same..