This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
In order to improve loading speed, you might want to drop the application table index before loading:
and rebuild it later with GraphOracleSem.rebuildApplicationTableIndex()
Here are the results (the numbers I gave in my first post were apparently wrong, sorry).
Is this the kind of improvement you were expecting ? It seems quite faint.
When I did not drop the index :
- 1st insert : 1896st/s (~4.5M triples)
- 2nd insert : 1901st/s (~2.5M triples)
- last insert : 900st/s (~1M triples)
Using your advice (dropping app table index) :
- 1st insert : 2030st/s (~4M triples)
- 2nd insert : 2300st/s (~2.5M triples)
- last insert : 1000st/s (~1M triples)
By the way, are there statistics / benchmarks / etc regarding Oracle Semantic Technologies ?