11 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2010 2:09 PM by 776223

Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist

Hi,
      I deployed a sample bpel (BPEL TEST)application . For testing I need to login "Oracle BPM Worklist" through following url.
      http://localhost:9700/integration/worklistapp/Login

I am unable to login as jstein/welcome1 as mentioned in the sample document.

Can some some please help me in this regard. Do I need create user ?

Thanks,
      Balaram
        • 1. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
          Baskar Mookkan-Oracle
          Hi Balaram,
          You need to seed the demo users for jstein login to work. Refer to the doc for user seeding:
          http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E12839_01/integration.1111/e10226/appx_users.htm#SOAAG231

If you can model composites, then assign the tasks to weblogic user, which will work by default
          • 2. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
            What is the error that you are getting ?
            Have you tried with different browsers ? In my case I was able to login using FireFox 3.6.3

Good Luck
            Tushar
            • 3. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
              Hi,
              I follow the instruction which is mentioned in the link given by Baskar. When I try to deploy the application ear 'SOATestDemoApp.ear' I am getting following exception.
              Could you please help me to sort it out.

<18 Jun, 2010 3:10:43 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initia
              ting deploy task for application 'SOATestDemoApp'.>
              <18 Jun, 2010 3:10:43 PM IST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
              weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unr
              esolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle
              .soa.workflow, exact-match: false].
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenc
              eFlow.java:26)
              at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:609)
              at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
              at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:185)
              at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:53)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
              >
              <18 Jun, 2010 3:10:43 PM IST> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003> <Console encountered the following erro
              r weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. U
              nresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: orac
              le.soa.workflow, exact-match: false].
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenc
              eFlow.java:26)
              at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:609)
              at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
              at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:185)
              at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:53)
              at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:
              154)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.jav
              a:60)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContai
              ner(ActivateOperation.java:197)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOper
              ation.java:89)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperat
              ion.java:217)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(Deploymen
              tManager.java:747)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentM
              anager.java:1216)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.j
              ava:250)
              at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServi
              ceDispatcher.java:159)
              at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepa
              reCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:157)
              at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$
              000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
              at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(D
              eploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:45)
              at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.jav
              a:516)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
              at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
              >
              <18 Jun, 2010 3:10:43 PM IST> <Warning> <netuix> <BEA-423420> <Redirect is executed in begin or refr
              esh action. Redirect url is /console/console.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppApplicationOverviewPage
              &AppApplicationOverviewPortlethandle=com.bea.console.handles.AppDeploymentHandle%28%22com.bea%3AName
              %3DSOATestDemoApp%2CType%3DAppDeployment%22%29.>
              <18 Jun, 2010 3:10:45 PM IST> <Warning> <J2EE> <BEA-160188> <Unresolved application library referenc
              es, for application SOATestDemoApp.ear, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle
              .soa.workflow, exact-match: false].>

Thanks,
              Balaram
              • 4. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                Baskar Mookkan-Oracle
                Hi,
                Deploy the app to the soa server.
                • 5. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                  Hi Baskar,
                  Thanks for your response.
                  I deployed through weblogic adminstartion. here it is asking the server where to deploy and I gave the soa10g_server1.But still facing the same error.

Thanks,
                  Balaram
                  • 6. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                    Hi,
                    I am using soa 10g on weblogic 10.3.1
                    I am unable to find oracle.soa.workflow.jar in soa10g lib.
                    Can someone please help me to find out this jar.

Thanks,
                    Balaram
                    • 7. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                      Baskar Mookkan-Oracle
                      The above link is for 11g.

For 10g, use this one.
                      http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B31017_01/integrate.1013/b28982/appx_users.htm
                      • 8. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                        Hi,
                        I didn't find anything to activate demo user in this url.
                        I can access http://localhost:9700/integration/worklistapp/Login but unable to login with the users given in this link with password 'welcome1'. saying 'Login failed'
                        Do I need to deploy any thing more for this ?

Thanks,
                        Balaram
                        • 9. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                          Baskar Mookkan-Oracle
                          Hi,
                          There is a bug in 10g worklistapp, that you need to enter the username/password twice. Enter the username/password again after you get the login falied message.
                          • 10. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                            Hi,
                            I tried with jstein/welcome1 more than twice. But same result "Login Failed! Please try again".
                            Do I need to configure/deploy extra something ?

Thanks,
                            Balaram
                            • 11. Re: Unable to login Oracle BPM Worklist
                              Hi,
                              Can someone please help me which ear/war is responsible for BPM Worklist?

Thanks,
                              Balaram