1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 2:53 PM by user448048 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
        Ally_p
        Hi Patrick,

I have followed your instructions to create JQuery tabs. The tabs are working great but I do have a problem.
        I created a HTML region on one of the tabs and assigned a "Form Region Template" to it.The tabset border does not encompass the whole HTML Region.
        I am having the same issue as David mentioned in the earlier post.

I appreciate your help on this.

Here is the an Example
        http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=31691:1

Here is the workspace info:
        workspace:LIBAP_WS
        user: guest
        password: changeme

Thanks,
        Ali
        • 16. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
          itobinh
          Hi Patrick,

I have the same problem.

I use report template "Report Region" as you can see in here: http://www.scrnshots.com/users/itobinh/screenshots/262865
          • 17. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
            Hi Patrick, are you able to help with this -- not sure if this was ever resolved, this message was from a bit ago -- but I still am having problems with the IR menu/search bar positioning when putting an IR inside a jQuery tab region. Please see example of the problem at:

http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=19782:1:

Please let me know if you're able to help - I can provide workspace/credentials.

Thank you so much.

David
            • 18. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
              Hi Patrick,

I have question on this, I want to replace the tab (in theme 2) to use URL link instead of Javascript, do you know how can be implemented?

I have asked this before but no luck.

Thanks,
              Fadi.
              • 19. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
                Hello Patrick.

I am working to get your tabs working.
                I can see the tabs that I have created but ( and here is the problem)
                For some reason, both sub regions are showing up on the same page.

Please advise.
                thanks
                R
                • 20. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
                  Andreas Wismann
                  The tabset border does not encompass the whole HTML Region.
                  The tab regions are floating divs. It's one of those tedious CSS features that a container's height will not increase when its floating content grows (see "Aslett Clearing"). This is fine except for APEX 4.0-themes No. 1, 2, 6, 9 and 11, since there is no clearing attached to some of the region templates.

There's a workaround. The file apex_4_0.css, a standard apex file usually included in every page, provides a *.clearfix* class definition which is exactly what we need.
                  You can either have jQuery add the missing class, or add it manually in the region template, which is usually better but might interfere with the #REGION_ATTRIBUTES# substitution.

So, when using one of the aforementioned themes, just modify the tabs script a little:
                  <script type="text/javascript">
                  apex.jQuery(function() {
                    apex.jQuery("##REGION_STATIC_ID#").addClass('clearfix').tabs();
                  });
                  </script>
                  This will make the outer div embrace all its sub-divs.

Edited by: Andreas Wismann on 23.03.2011 01:05
                  • 21. Re: New themes in APEX 4 not working with JQuery tabs
                    user448048
                    I have tried this with new version and theme 21.Scarlet. The tabs are not shown. Any help?
                    Thanks
                    Sayta
                    1 2 Previous Next