1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2010 1:37 PM by JeffJon

SAP Source Adapter SAP-FIN-C.xml Standard Fields

Hi All,

I am planning on using the SAP Source adapter SAP-FIN-C.xml to bring in data from multiple tables in SAP. In the readme for this adapter it explains that the following fields can be pulled in from SAP.

1. SCENARIO
      2. COMPANY CODE
      3. COMPANY CODE DESCRIPTION
      4. FM AREA
      5. YEAR
      6. PERIOD
      7. GL ACCOUNT
      8. GL ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION
      9. COMMITMENT ITEM
      10. PERIOD BALANCE
      11. YEAR TO DATE PERIOD BALANCE
      12. CURRENCY
      13. CURRENCY DESCRIPTION
      14. VERSION

My question is... are these the only fields that this adapter can pull with out of the box functionality? I know I need different types of data from SAP from different tables, and I am thinking I may need multiple iterations of the adapter to do so for my one application. (Data exists in fields other than the ones listed above)

If not, does anyone know where the other tables in SAP adapter (GETVALUE maybe, or the Bristleconelabs piece) can be defined to accomplish pulling in data other than the standard fields?

Thanks a bunch.
        • 1. Re: SAP Source Adapter SAP-FIN-C.xml Standard Fields
          JeffJon
          My question is... are these the only fields that this adapter can pull with out of the box functionality?

The answer is Yes

If not, does anyone know where the other tables in SAP adapter (GETVALUE maybe, or the Bristleconelabs piece) can be defined to accomplish pulling in data other than the standard fields?

You would need to talk to Bristolcone to see if this is possible, however I do not beleive that it is currently.