This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 2:36 PM by 914730 RSS

WebCenter Interaction, does not display page login

FerRupitt Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, I installed WebCenter Interaction 10.3, but when I try go to Page Login this  does not display. in the source code the page show the next error

<!-Error displaying tag content in library basepage. -2147205120 - Error in function PTWebServiceManager.GetWebServiceInfo (nWebServiceId == 46, dtLastModified == null): -2147205120 - Error in function PTBaseObjectManager.Open (nObjectID == 46, bLockInitially == false): -2147205120 - Object not found. Could not load Admin Folder ID for object 46: com.plumtree.server.marshalers.PTException: -2147205120 - Error in function PTWebServiceManager.GetWebServiceInfo (nWebServiceId == 46, dtLastModified == null): -2147205120 - Error in function PTBaseObjectManager.Open (nObjectID == 46, bLockInitially == false): -2147205120 - Object not found. Could not load Admin Folder ID for object 46*
     at com.plumtree.openfoundation.util.XPException.GetInstance(XPException.java:371)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.PTWebServiceManager.GetWebServiceProvider(PTWebServiceManager.java:177)
     at com.plumtree.portaluiinfrastructure.layout.impl.LayoutManager.GetLayout(LayoutManager.java:55)
     at com.plumtree.portaluiinfrastructure.layout.impl.LayoutManager.GetLayout(LayoutManager.java:40)
     at com.plumtree.portalpages.common.uiparts.PlumtreeDP.DisplayLayout(PlumtreeDP.java:236)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
Caused by: com.plumtree.server.marshalers.PTException: -2147205120 - Error in function PTBaseObjectManager.Open (nObjectID == 46, bLockInitially == false): -2147205120 - Object not found.  Could not load Admin Folder ID for object 46
     at com.plumtree.openfoundation.util.XPException.GetInstance(XPException.java:371)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.core.PTBaseObjectManager.Open(PTBaseObjectManager.java:839)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.WebServiceCacheEntry.Initialize(WebServiceCacheEntry.java:62)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.WebServiceCache.InternalCreateObject(WebServiceCache.java:58)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.core.PlumtreeObjectCache.FindOrCreateObjectInsecure(PlumtreeObjectCache.java:181)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.PTWebServiceManager.GetWebServiceProvider(PTWebServiceManager.java:169)
     ... 39 more
Caused by: com.plumtree.server.marshalers.PTException: -2147205120 - Object not found.  Could not load Admin Folder ID for object 46
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.core.PTBase.ThrowException(PTBase.java:86)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.core.PTBaseObjectManager.GetAdminFolderID(PTBaseObjectManager.java:2501)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.core.PTBaseObjectManager.Open(PTBaseObjectManager.java:762)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.WebServiceCacheEntry.Initialize(WebServiceCacheEntry.java:62)
     at com.plumtree.server.impl.webservice.WebServiceCache.InternalCreateObject(WebServiceCache.java:58)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173
-->

And in the home page the error is:

Error displaying tag addportletsflyoutdata in library portletpageeditor. : com.plumtree.openfoundation.util.XPNullPointerException+
+     at com.plumtree.openfoundation.util.XPException.GetInstance(XPException.java:409)+
+     at com.plumtree.openfoundation.util.XPException.GetInstance(XPException.java:350)+
+...+
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException+
+     at com.bea.alui.taglib.portletpageeditor.AddPortletsFlyoutActionDataTag.DisplayTag(AddPortletsFlyoutActionDataTag.java:105)+
+     at com.plumtree.portaluiinfrastructure.tags.helper.TagHelper.DisplayTag(TagHelper.java:1231)+
+     at com.plumtree.portaluiinfrastructure.tags.displaytree.TagDisplayElement.Display(TagDisplayElement.java:145)+
+     at com.plumtree.portaluiinfrastructure.tags.displaytree.CompositeDisplayElement.Display(CompositeDisplayElement.java:66)+

anyone can help me?

thanks

Edited by: user6463853 on 13-ago-2010 11:40

Edited by: user6463853 on 13-ago-2010 12:41
  • 1. Re: WebCenter Interaction, does not display page login
    Mike Headley Journeyer
    It looks to me like it's a permission issue. Webservice 46 is for the Login Page Layout. The error actually complains about opening an admin folder, so that would be folder 24 in a default install.

I think you will probably get better information if you record a PTSpy with everything turned on. Start it right before you replicate the problem, and shut it off right after the page finishes loading. If you follow the trace down, you will probably see better messages about what it is doing.

My guess is that the Everyone group was removed from some admin folders. You may have to add them back by through the database if you can't log in as an administrator. You can take a look at the load_seed_data.sql file in the portal's sql folder and find the section where it creates the permissions to that folder. Make sure that the PTSpy confirms this is the problem before attempting to edit the database directly. If you do it wrong, your database could become corrupt and unrepairable.

The security insert lines will be around line 1475 for MSSQL and line 1954 for Oracle 11g, and should look like this:

INSERT INTO PTADMINFOLDERSECURITY(FOLDERID, GROUPID, ACCESSLEVEL) VALUES (24,1,15)
    INSERT INTO PTADMINFOLDERSECURITY(FOLDERID, GROUPID, ACCESSLEVEL) VALUES (24,51,15)

These lines will add both the administrator and the everyone group to the folder security. Note that this may not resolve your problem completely. Once this is fixed, the portal may have to read another object that has missing security and you'll see another error message.

Please let us know if this works.

--Mike                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • 2. Re: WebCenter Interaction, does not display page login
    FerRupitt Newbie
    Hi Mike:

Thank you very much for answering, you mean this file "load_seed_info_oracle.sql"?, I checked the table PTADMINFOLDERSECURITY, but the value of script es the same in the table, these values are not, I have them to add? VALUES (24,1,15); VALUES (24,51,15)

The PTSpy are on the same server but does not record anything, I do not know why

thanks

Fer
  • 3. Re: WebCenter Interaction, does not display page login
    FerRupitt Newbie
    Hi Mike,

you were right, had errors in the tables, was necessary to run the scripts again

thank you very much
  • 4. Re: WebCenter Interaction, does not display page login
    914730 Newbie
    I'm having this same problem, but I think in my case it is due to changing the domain that the server was on (the FQDN changed). How was this problem resolved? What script do I have to run again?

I've changed all the instances of the old FQDN to the new FQDN in files under the ALUI installation, and I also changed it in the PTSERVERCONFIG and some of the PTOBJECTPROPERTIES tables in the database.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points