1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2011 11:38 AM by 594272 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Install the SDKV2.2
        The last post was from me, not sure how I was in as user1071262 . Weird.

Steve
        • 16. Re: Install the SDKV2.2
          Yes. I would get the correct version of the SDK for the version of the framework you are at and see how that goes. Please post an update if you get it to work or otherwise.
          • 17. Re: Install the SDKV2.2
            Mike,

What did you meant by "CC&B install" in your previous posting?

I installed Tomcat server and tried to point App Web Server directory to "D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.12\webapps\ROOT" and Meta data Web directory to "D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.12\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF".

But when i choose NEXT button it still gave me "App Server Director is not Valid".

Can you please help if you had faced similar problems earlier when installation?

-V.Vishnuvardhanan
            • 18. Re: Install the SDKV2.2
              The appserver folder is not any folder under Tomcat. It should be the folder where you have installed any utilities product. For eg., it will be the folder where the splapp folder is installed i.e. something along the lines of C:\spl\ccnb. The ccnb folder would contain the splapp folder in addition to other folders.
              • 19. Re: Install the SDKV2.2
                Not sure if that would be helpful to you but here is my folder structure with splapp in it.

http://www.box.net/shared/salarq2u7oik2b50orqg

Good luck.
                1 2 Previous Next