This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2010 10:11 PM by 682629 RSS

GWWS throw a err "GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed(fml32.c,62)

784647 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
我搭建了一个tux-SALT应用,通过FML32+view32子类型方式传输数据,tux服务可以正确收取到soap消息,但是我将
收取的rqst->data 原样返回给GWWS时候,
tpreturn( TPSUCCESS, 0, rqst->data, 0L, 0 );

ULOG里面报错,
GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed, (fml32.c,62).

为啥会报错内存不足呢?难道某个地方 有salt-gwws和 tux服务之间缓冲大小设置吗?

如果消息比较小是可以正确收发消息的,不会报错。
  • 1. Re: GWWS throw a err "GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed(fml32.c,62)
    784647 Newbie
    I hope someone can answer me .

the problem is that:
    I have a tuxedo salt application,which using FML32 with subtype view32 in metadata to transfer date between GWWS and tuxedo-server.
    Now the tuxedo-service can receive the soap request from GWWS,but when I return the date using the request message rqst->data,the err comes like that:
    in ULOG is "GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed, (fml32.c,62).“

the rqst->data is good data ,I can decode it with FML32 and View32 function,also I can send back a smaller message successful.

if there is a param which decide the buffer size between gwws and tux?

Edited by: user13389469 on 2010-8-27 上午2:09
  • 2. Re: GWWS throw a err "GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed(fml32.c,62)
    Todd Little Expert
    Hi,

Just out of curiosity, what is the size of the buffer you are returning to the GWWS?

In the meantime I'll see if I can get an engineer to look at your question.

-tl
  • 3. Re: GWWS throw a err "GWWS_CAT:300: ERROR: Memory allocation failed(fml32.c,62)
    682629 Journeyer
    The GWWS_CAT:300 mesage is printed if there is any failure on a particular call to Fgetalloc32(). The error message implies that the error was FMALLOC, but other errors are also possible. Errors of FALIGNERR, FNOTFLD, or FBADFLD are unlikely in the GWWS code, but it is possible that the error was FNOTPRES, indicating that the expected field was not present. Check that the buffer returned to GWWS contains all of the fields that are expected.

The GWWS_CAT:300 message should be improved in a future release to provide additional information about the cause of the failure.

Ed

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points