2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2010 7:18 AM by Ros

Cannot see "Supplier Management Administrator" respoonsibility in R12.1.1.

Ros
      Hi,

I need to enter a supplier request as INTERNAL user. I've red in the Oracle Payables User Guide that in the release 12.1.1 it is possible troght the Supplier management, but I cannot find the form/page to create it, neither the correct responsibility.

Could you kindly help me?

Thanks a lot,
      Rosanna.
        • 1. Re: Cannot see "Supplier Management Administrator" respoonsibility in R12.1.1.
          Dear Rosanna

Can you clarify "enter a supplier request as INTERNAL user" mense what?

Would you like to add a new supplier or something else.

If you would like to add the supplier in that case you can use the below mentioned responsbilities

Supplier User Administrator : Used by buyer administrators to set up andmaintain supplier user accounts

Supplier Profile Administrator : Used by buyer administrators to review prospective vendor registration requests and to administer supplier profiles.

Regards
          Manoj N Bhosale

Edited by: user2582717 on Aug 27, 2010 1:45 AM
          • 2. Re: Cannot see "Supplier Management Administrator" respoonsibility in R12.1.1.
            Ros
            Hi,

thanks for your answer.
            For internal user I mean a user that is an employee or a buyer within the organisation and NOT a supplier. I do not want to give suppliers access to the system (so I do not want to create a new supplier AS a user).
            Summarizing, I have a requirement where internal users can capture new supplier requests. I have noticed on a few documents on the internet that there is a new supplier request functionality available.
            Do you know, which module does it fall under? Can you access it if you have Payables access or do you need iSupplier or Soucing or some other module of this sort?
            I noticed that in the Supplier dashboard, there is a hyperlink for 'New Supplier Requests' but it takes me to a search screen. I assume that there is a corresponding entry screen for a user to enter a new supplier request. How do i access it? Which responsibility do I use?
            Your help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
            Rosanna.