0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2010 4:10 PM by 794087 RSS

Primavera Expedition Professional 10.0

This is a printing issue. We have a client that is running Primavera Expedition 10.0 on Sever 2003 with about 5 Win XP workstations setup on a domain. Anyway this is my issue. We run Internet Explorer 6.0 for Primavera due to the incompatibility issues. We have one workstation running XP Pro SP3, the hardware is good, and however we cannot print anything from within Primavera :EXAMPLE: If you are in a Project File and no matter what you try to print, it will not even send the job to the printer. A popup is displayed that says "Loading" as if it is sending the info, but nothing happens. No Errors, No failed print jobs, nothing in eventvwr. We are able to print from any other application with no problems. We can also print through Internet Explorer as well. When you hit the Print Report button, Print Preview button or anything within Primavera we get nothing.

Printer drivers are correct.
      JAVA version: JAVA 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_07 (all the other workstations that can print are running this version.)
      Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512xpsp_sp3_gdr.1002161514
      Primavera Expedition 10.0

Please shoot me an email or call our office and I will give more specifics,

Thank you so much, We have exhausted all other resouces on this issue.

-R2