I checked that.
We have 5000+ iterations. 76 failed. Only 1 of the 76 shows up, and that was for another error (invalid server response). the other errors (500 Server Error, we think), do not show in the VU Display. This is a web service script done in Openscript.
Are there any settings to prevent some specific errors from showing?
We need to know at what iteration/testdata the 500 error occurs.
Is that an HTTP 500 ? or is a 500 error message embedded in an HTTP 200 ?
I'm asking as OLT will not report any errors with a response code 200 as it will think that its all OK, you will need to add a text matching test or another test to trap this error messages.
Remember that OLT will make sure that the response code and WSDL is valid, any error messages inside a valid WSDL need to be trapped manually in OpenScript.
Thanks for the info. But I did a playback in Openscript and got a 500 Error there, with this response header:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:57:19 GMT
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
Replaying the same webservice-call in OLT does not make the VU Display appear for that error. Only for the other error (ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE).
- - -
Anyway, we found out what test-data was causing the error by setting the test to stop at all errors in OLT.