As most of you are probably aware, Oracle's premier user conferences are scheduled for next week. Tuxedo will be represented at both Oracle Open World and Oracle Develop. I would encourage you to attend if at all possible to hear the latest news about Tuxedo. The following sessions and hands on labs will feature Tuxedo:
1. Monday, 9/20 at 3:30pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 9 - S317398: Oracle Tuxedo Roadmap: Mission Critical SOA and Mainframe Application Rehosting
2. Tuesday, 9/21 at 3:30pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 6 - The ART of Mainframe Migration and Modernization
3. Wednesday, 9/22 at 10am, Hotel Hilton, Franciscan A/ B/ C/ D - S318573: HOL - Be an ARTist: Re-host an IBM Mainframe Online Application to Oracle Tuxedo
4. Wednesday, 9/22 at 4:45pm, Hotel Nikko/Nikko Ballroom II - S317400: How to improve scalability and availability of PHP/Python/Ruby web apps?
5. Thursday, 9/23 at 12pm, Marriot Marquis/Salon 9 - SOA Application Development Using Oracle Service Architecture Leveraging Tuxedo
6. Thursday, 9/23 at 2pm, Hotel Nikko/Nikko Ballroom II - S317399: Leverage high performing non-Java services from Java applications
7. Thursday, 9/23 at 3:30pm, Hilton San Francisco/Franciscan A/ B/ C/ D - S318572: HOL - Develop enterprise apps in PHP, Python or Ruby and scale with Oracle Tuxedo
Tuxedo Demo booth is W-190 in Moscone West.
I'm giving the session on Leveraging high performing non-Java services from Java applications along with Paco Gomez and Fillipo Cutillo. Hear how Tuxedo based or accessible services can be used from Java environments. As well look for me at the Tuxedo demo booth throughout the conference.
Hope to see you in San Francisco!
Oracle Tuxedo Chief Architect