2 Ответы Последний ответ: 02.10.2003 8:10, автор: 843798

class X' signer information doesn't match package...

Hi,

I've been battling this all day, and my weekend & 2 days off are in jeopardy if I can't solve it...

The Exception :
      class X's signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

I have signed all the JAR files with the same cert.
      The current theory I have is that a package split between 2 or more JAR files isn't considered to be from the same signer, even if it's signed with the same cert.

Anyone had any strange problems with jar signing that might shed light on this problem ?

regards,
      Owen

• 1. Re: class X' signer information doesn't match package...
          My colleague is having the same problem. He just upgraded Weblogic 5x to 6.1 and is migrating customizations to a Documentum (wdk -- a web app) application. My first thought is, "did he inherit a new Java API on the upgrade where the signing of classes is implemented differently?" I would appreciate any advice. Following is colleague's cry for help:

"I am not installing a bundled application like .war or .ear file. This application is in exploded format and i am slowly migrating it...Trial&Error mechanism !!

I am now getting the following Error [for almost 1 hr] when i load the page..If you know something abt it please let me know..

<Oct 1, 2003 2:25:48 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <[WebAppServletContext(7386397,docne
          t,/docnet)] Servlet failed with Exception
          java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.documentum.wc.env.DwConfig"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:554)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:482)
          at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:106)
          at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:243)
          at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:51)
          at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:190)
          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
          at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:183)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:294)
          at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:281)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:250)"

Thanks,
          • 2. Re: class X' signer information doesn't match package...

Hi,

I solved this.
            I had 2 copies of the same class file in 2 different JAR files.
            The really strange thing was, that both were signed with identical certificates so the signer should've been the same anyways.
            But I deleted the classes from one of the JAR's, resigned it, and it worked. Go figure!

So do a search through your entire classpath, looking for classes in the package com.documentum.wc.env.
            The error implies that you've at least one class from that package, within a signed jar.

cheers,
            Owen