This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2007 11:28 AM by 807600 RSS

Consume WSDL with Netbeans Error

807600 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I have a web service that i created in VS.Net and i am trying to consume the web service in Netbeans 5.5. But when i click to pass the WSDL to netbeans while the service is running i get this error.

warning: src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving component 's:schema'. It was detected that 's:schema' is in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema', but components from this namespace are not referenceable from schema document 'file:/C:/Netbean_Projects/MyApplication/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/LoanInfo.asmx_1/wsdl/localhost_1148/LoanCalcService/LoanInfo.asmx.wsdl#types?schema1'. If this is the incorrect namespace, perhaps the prefix of 's:schema' needs to be changed. If this is the correct namespace, then an appropriate 'import' tag should be added to 'file:/C:/Netbean_Projects/MyApplication/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/LoanInfo.asmx_1/wsdl/localhost_1148/LoanCalcService/LoanInfo.asmx.wsdl#types?schema1'.
line 0 of file:/C:/Netbean_Projects/MyApplication/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/LoanInfo.asmx_1/wsdl/localhost_1148/LoanCalcService/LoanInfo.asmx.wsdl#types?schema1

error: undefined element declaration 's:schema'
line 0 of file:/C:/Netbean_Projects/MyApplication/src/conf/xml-resources/web-service-references/LoanInfo.asmx_1/wsdl/localhost_1148/LoanCalcService/LoanInfo.asmx.wsdl#types?schema1

error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: undefined element declaration 's:schema'

Thank you beforehand